Minor Body Damage
At Sam’s Auto Body we deal with a lot of types of body damage to a lot of different vehicles but today we’ll start small. We’ve all dealt with small dings and scratches and they can be an eyesore, irritating, frustrating, and just no fun to deal with. Put away the credit card and stop ordering things off of infomercials that claim to fix scratched paint and even large dents with As Seen on TV products. Let’s get to blaming those pesky ding and scratch makers.
- Shopping Carts: A shopping cart gets away from you and bumps into your bumper or side door, someone forgets to take their cart back and it rolls into your vehicle, or you bump into a cart someone has carelessly left in a parking space, and now you’re left with a scratch or small dent. Don’t just live with it, bring it in to our technicians who can fix it up in a jiffy and your car will be looking great once again. No one will ever know that you and a shopping cart collided.
- Children: Kids love to play with balls, Frisbees, sticks, rocks, and bats. Don’t obsessively tell your children to keep backing away from the car when playing in the yard. Most children’s toys won’t do much damage, so as long as it’s not a window breakage, we can help you in no time. Neighbor kids throwing a ball over the fence on accident or your children not listening to you will never cause you financial distress again with our body work. Reasonable prices and us working with insurance will keep your baby looking great.
- Hail and other Weather: Heavy wind can break branches and leave your car with dents or scratches. Hail can leave your car looking like an acne scar ridden teen or a chicken pox victim, so Sam’s is here to help return your car to a smooth finish with dent and paint repairs. Don’t let bad weather freak you out because many insurance companies will let you claim acts of nature on your insurance, decreasing your cost.
- Road Debris: Driving down a highway or freeway behind a garbage truck or dump trucks can be stressful. Not only can debris come out of those open topped trucks and blind you, but it can sometimes cause damage to the body of your car. Sometimes you’ll be driving along the road and another vehicle will kick up some gravel or chunks of road, and if they don’t crack your window they can dent door panels, trunks, hoods, and more.
- Minor Collisions: From fender benders to parking lot taps or overcompensating and backing up or pulling forward more than you should have, small dents, bumps, and paint transference can happen easily and put a major damper on your mood. It can be difficult to get these covered by insurance, but whether you can or not, the cost will not put you in the hole.
Keep checking back to Sam’s Auto Body for tips, tricks, and information about our services and auto body work in general. Keep us in mind the next time you need any body work done!