As an owner, a manager or employee of a local business or franchise who knows the value of advertisement, you would want to advertise your place of employment while having a beautiful vehicle to get you to and from your job. It’s a great way to take your company’s name practically everywhere you go.
Sam’s Auto body and Paint would be honored to help keep the body of your work vehicle in top shape and we’d be honored to help spread the word of your business with decals, custom paint jobs, and more. With a new year fast approaching, it may be time to spruce up the old business car or truck. Today we’d like to talk a little bit about why you should choose us for your auto body and paint work for your company car, as well as why it might be a good idea to spruce up the old truck, car, or SUV you use to advertise and transport yourself, clients, and employees.
- Pride: Show that you have pride in your business and that you are a successful company with beautiful paint and auto body work for your company vehicle. This goes for town cars used by the company to transport clients, a car your company has given you to travel, or a vehicle you and your other employees use to get to the job. Keeping this vehicle clean, running smooth, and looking new is a great way to boost morale as well as the clients confidence in choosing you.
- Free advertising: Once your company name, logo, phone number, or more are on your vehicle, people will take notice. People stuck in traffic may see your car or truck nearby and think “yes, I need that service in my life, I’ll have to remember their name,” and your car parked in parking lots, at your home, or even at your place of business will draw attention at well. Mobile marketing works!
- Improve your image: If you can afford a car specifically for your company (personal vehicle you use to advertise, trucks or cars to transport employees, etc) then customers will take notice. You will look more professional! No one wants to hire gardeners, cleaning companies, or locksmiths in unmarked vans or trucks, do they?
- Efficiency: If you have vehicles your employees use to get to and from the job, it’ll be easy to keep track of how much money you are using for gas, how often you travel, and more. Keeping these vehicles in top shape, dent free, scratch free, and with long lasting paint will be one less thing you have to worry about—leaving you free to worry about other things.
- We work with insurance companies: Be it your personal auto insurance or your company insurance, if your vehicle is insured we will work with you and the insurance company to get your vehicle back on the road, looking great!