The desire to apply colors look esthetic is as old as man. We just love standing out from the crowd and a customized paint job has a way of doing just that. Apart from the want to stand out, there are other reasons we might want to get a new paint job on our vehicles. Let’s discuss basic paint jobs and if you’ve been considering a new paint job before now, you’ll be rushing down to Sam’s Auto Body for a fresh paint job on your car, truck, or SUV.
- Age: Maybe your car has had a lot of internal work, and your car is running better than it did when you first bought it, or all of the guts are in good shape but the outside is scratched, sun damaged, wind damaged, or just faded it may be time for a new coat of paint!
- Change: Sometimes the factory paint color is great and fine, but it can get boring if everyone else has the same color car! We can provide you with custom colors so you stand out! Never lose your car in a parking lot again, and turn heads at work, at the store, and on the highway! You don’t need to add pinstripes, flames, or racing stripes, but something a little different from factory defaults can be refreshing and fun.
- Vintage: Some vintage vehicles look best in specific colors—and those colors can be hard to come by. We can obtain or mix nearly any color you could imagine to fit your desires.
- Damage: As discussed in our earlier blogs, good body work ends in a great paint job. If you’ve suffered scratched, dings, or frame damage, your old paint job may suffer during the process, and we can repair your paint to the original luster (factory colors or custom).
- Repair Bad Work: If you tried to paint your car yourself, or a less-than-superior company tried their hands at it, we can undo what they did and you’ll leave happy.
- Improve Car Value: if you’re trying to sell your car, a paint job can increase your car value! Your vehicle will look like-new, and no one can complain about discolored paint or other aesthetic problems. WARNING: Consider the Blue Book Value of the car before investing money. Don’t spend more on the car than you’ll get out of it in the end.
- Selling: Sometimes a car salesman can make much more money off of a vehicle when it’s in a specific color. Some dealerships will have a car in the customer’s choice of color from another location, but decrease the time and money spent in getting that car to you by using our services!
- Business Cars: If you’re looking to use your car for business or advertising, you may want to have the paint job redone so it’ll attract customers. A beautiful car advertising a wonderful company will gain more customers than a faded, scratched up car.
If you desire a work of art, we’ll give you that. No matter what you may need, Sam’s Auto Body and Paint has you covered. Getting a paint job has never been easier.